i/A is seeking qualified applicants for a new, full-time, Construction Administrator position:
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Accredited Architectural Degree, Architectural Construction degree, or Building Construction degree preferred
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have experience with and knowledge of current trends in industry software and processes for project delivery, project management, and construction administration (CA).
• Extensive experience in CA required with a wide range of knowledge in building systems, building codes, and accessibility codes.
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of construction techniques and methods.
• Understanding and knowledge of permit approval processes and the ability to manage projects through all construction phases.
• Must possess the ability to work well with others and coordinator with all project team members
• Must be detail orientated, efficient, and passionate about construction administration.
Responsibilities will include:
• Project Construction Observation
• Quality control and technical review of construction documents
• Construction Administration services
• May require periodic travel throughout Kentucky and neighboring states
• Shop Drawing review, responding to Contractor RFIs
• Review/approval of Contractor pay applications
Health/Dental insurance, Employee IRA plan, company car, paid time off, an office full of fun and family-oriented team members
If you’re interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your cover letter and resume to:
or call us at 859-368-9712