Project Description

  • CLIENT
    Trinity Christian Academy
  • LOCATION
    Nicholasville, KY
  • TEAM
    The Hayden Company, Poage Engineers

TRINITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY

Trinity Christian Academy had been rapidly outgrowing their existing facilities over the past several years and recently selected i/A to help them realize their dream of a new campus. Being designed and built in several phases over several years, the campus will ultimately contain upper (grades 7-12), lower (K-6), and a free-standing Pre-school.

The facilities will contain 60 classrooms, four specially designed group learning spaces, two gymnasiums, two cafeterias, a performance theater, a chapel, media and library centers, and plenty of space for administrative functions. The primary building will contain more than 120,000 square feet of space – and yet it accounts for only 20% of the total developed property area. The remaining 80% of Trinity’s campus will be dominated by learning and prayer gardens, athletic fields, and supporting facilities.

Studio Sessions Vol.14

June 27th, 2022|

Josh Gilpin est. August 2021 We're back at it with another Studio Session featuring Josh Gilpin, our visionary of detailed design! We love Josh's passion for design, kind spirit, patience and persistence. We're lucky to ...

Studio Sessions Vol.13

April 18th, 2022|

Abby Davis est. April 2021 Everyone is unique – but Abby is UNIQUELY unique.  She genuinely seems to love her work, loves her coworkers, and radiates a “can-do” attitude everywhere she goes.  The office is ...