Now Hiring: Project Designer
Do you like being part of a team that challenges and encourages your personal and professional growth? Are you looking for opportunities to lead and potentially manage projects? Do you think working in a beautifully renovated historic home in downtown Lexington would be awesome? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
- Assist senior-level management staff with production and coordination of projects
- Programming interviews with clients
- Preliminary drawings + 3D/BIM modeling
- Presentation materials
- Assist with construction documents
- Assist Project Managers with bidding procedures
- Assist with construction site observation activities and documentation
- Attend owner and project team meetings
- Possibility for Project Management opportunities on select projects.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be highly proficient in AutoDesk REVIT
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office programs
- Must be willing to travel for site visits
- Must be adaptable and flexible to assist with various projects
- Must have a passion for design, personal and professional growth
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Highly organized, energetic, enthusiastic
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- A minimum of five (5) years of architectural experience
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in an architectural office setting.
- Portfolio of previous design work, specifically with examples of construction document drawings you have worked on or overseen.
- Currently on track or desire to grow into a Project Management or Project Architect role
- Experience with specification writing
- Experience with bidding and construction administration
About integrity ARCHITECTURE
integrity ARCHITECTURE (iA) was founded on a simple concept: be a firm driven by principles, not principals. Our name is a constant reminder to hold ourselves accountable. Whether it’s working with a client to bring their vision to life or supporting our staff with whatever they need, we believe that TRANSPARENCY builds trust; trust builds relationships, and those relationships build projects. We believe QUALITY should be the standard and not the exception. We believe COMMUNICATION is key, and efficiency depends on it. We believe in DELIVERY – we don’t make promises we can’t keep. Above all, we believe in working with HONESTY and PASSION.
Our team has a unique take on a studio-organized firm. Instead of having any one person or group focus on a specific type of project, our studios are designed to impart our work with a balanced approach and skill set. Each of our team members possess unique talents and qualities which is why we collaborate as a group with each new project. This method ensures we explore more possibilities, infuse more character, and bring a more cohesive design to our clients. We want iA designs to inspire, and to do that, we utilize our greatest resource – our team.